Crime Stoppers of Haldimand & Norfolk is a non-profit charitable organization that relies on donations from private citizens, organizations, local businesses, and fundraising activities. Rewards are not paid through tax dollars. All money required to support the program must be raised through individual and corporate support.
Your contribution will help cover the costs associated with paying Tipsters for information they provide on crimes in Haldimand and Norfolk counties.
Donate securely online through CanadaHelps.org
All donations over $10 are tax-deductible.
Offer your time as a volunteer at one of our fundraising events. Want to take a bite out of crime by being a Board member? Contact us to learn how to volunteer.
Crime Stoppers of Haldimand & Norfolk is seeking Board members who are interested in taking an active role in the program. These individuals, who are at least 18 years of age, will be asked to:
- Participate on a committee(s)
- Attend monthly meetings (last Thursday of the month)
- Attend annual meeting
- Promote and attend special events
- Promote and attend fundraising activities
- Uphold the legal requirements of a Board member
- Give advice to the Board and provide assistance re: area of expertise
If you feel this is a commitment you’d like to make, please contact us.